Matec has designed and manufactured the first mobile plant in the filtration sector: an ambitious project, another great success
For our client H&H, the complete plant consists of different containers dedicated to the different part of a filtration plant:
– One (or more) for the filterpress(es), which is placed inside it and provided with a screw conveyor to take away the dried mud.
– One dedicated to the Bifang, the homogenizer tank for the sludge to be treated by the filterpress;
– One for the clean water overflowing from the silo;
– One is split into two parts, one for the clean water necessary to the flocculant preparation and one for the water arriving from the hydrocyclone;
– One for a small control station and the Bifloc, the plant for the flocculant preparation and dosing.
The Cube needs no foundations and no fixed anchoring. The Cube is what will change the waste water treatment.